The world's highest grade racing brake fluid! Having passed the D.O.T. 4 standard
- The dry boiling point (328°C) which exceeds the D.O.T. 4 standard
- Since the fluid exceeds the D.O.T. 4 standard, the fluid can be used on the street and race circuit.
Great for users who drive their car on both the street and race circuit.
- Since the fluid is glycol based, it causes no harm to the rubber seals and gaskets.
- The comfort of having a firmer brake pedal feel, and the stable performance even after long use on the race circuit.
- Outstanding performance at a reasonable price!
- The choice of brake fluid of teams in SUPER GT/Super Taikyu/Civic one-make race series.