Key features and benefits
• Billet aerospace grade aluminium alloy provides high strength and light weight.
• Differential piston diameters that minimise pad taper wear.
• Stainless steel pistons as standard.
• 2kg anti-knock back springs.
• Hard stainless steel wear plates.
• Bolted pad retainer to increase stiffness, remove retainer to change pads.
• Disc diameter range ø355 - 390mm.
• Disc thickness range: 34 - 36mm.
• Fluid inlet 3/8-24 UNF (-3) female.
• Dry weight 3.35kg excluding pads.
• Alcon pad reference: 4489, 25mm thick, 152mm long, 50.8mm deep, area 152cm