The Alcon Forged B 4-piston caliper is a new compact design following on from the Group A cast type caliper.
Also available with 4x32mm pistons for Rear applications
Rally, Group N+, Touring Car, General Race use.
Key features and benefits
• Radial mounting for maximum rigidity and firm,
• Differential piston diameters that minimise pad taper wear.
• Aluminium pistons as standard, stainless steel pistons available
as an option to reduce heat transfer to brake fluid.
• 2Kg Anti-knock back springs.
• Hard stainless steel wear plates.
• Fixed pad retainer.
• Disc diameter range: ø285 - 332mm.
• Disc thickness: CRB332/30; 26 - 30mm,
CRB332/32; 28 - 32mm.
• Fluid inlet 3/8-24 UNF (-3) female.
• Dry weight 2.40kg excluding pads.
• Pad reference: Ferodo FRP1077, Pagid U1595,16mm thick, 132mm long, 50mm deep, area 133cm² per caliper.